Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
This role is responsible for driving role alignment, process standardization and improvements for Marketing Americas, including:
- Representing Industrial Marketing Americas as a business process owner for all commercial business processes
- Leading teams to implement process improvements to eliminate non-value added activities and increase productivity
- Leading efforts to increase the knowledge and skills of the Industrial Marketing Americas team in the application of our business processes
- Leading efforts to develop standard processes to support new business channels to market (i.e. e-commerce)
Internal candidates may work out of any Marketing Americas US offices
- To lead a team of two direct reports (Business Process Engineer and eCommerce Project Manager) and seven indirect reports (Operations Process Managers in the Marketing Companies)
- To represent Industrial Marketing Americas on teams tasked with developing and implementing global business tools (C4C, JDE, Hubble, S4)
- To work collaboratively with Enterprise Information Systems staff to design and implement process improvements
- To develop and implement effective systems to monitor and report results of implemented process improvements
- To develop and implement training systems that leverage TT Knowledge Force to create e-learnings, work instructions and other job aid
- To oversee onboarding of new Marketing Company team members to ensure standard use of business systems (JDE, C4C, Hubble, BI)
- To support teams in implementing processes to supporte-commerce and other business channels
- To support teams in implementing customer EDI programs
- To serve as the Marketing Americas representative for ISO auditing pertaining to continuous improvement initiatives
- To ensure the OPM role is consistently applied across all MCs and any gaps are effectively managed (role calibration is successfully implemented)
- To be recognized as a change leader throughout the Marketing Americas organization
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, eCommerce, information technology or a related discipline required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of seven years of business experiencerequired.
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Experience implementing standard business systems (JDE, C4C, BI, Hubble, e-commerce) required.
- Ability to lead and facilitate a team; must be adept at influencing and motivating co-workers and be a strong mediator in conflict management
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business (front lines to executive management)
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Ability to plan and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project required
- Knowledge of JD Edwards ERP and C4C systems