Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company, formerly known as MillerCoors, is uniting people to celebrate all life’s moments. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Business Process Excellence Manager - Forecast to Deploy Business Process Manager, working in Milwaukee, WI, is a position within the Business Process Excellence (BPE) group focused on Canadian integrated supply chain processes associated with planning and manufacturing of goods through the network. The role will drive operational efficiencies and financial returns by continuously improving our processes.
This position reports to the Business Process Owner – Canada, and works closely with the Canadian Supply Chain Team and Global Business Services to drive consistent methodology, to ensure standardization of process to provide sound foundations for future improvements. You will also be required to work alongside future transformational projects to deliver a culture change program across the North American business.
- Transform end-to-end processes to align to simple, standard and lean business processes
- Stabilize process integration between Canadian business stakeholders, and global business service centers
- Fully involved in the energizing and adoption of the BPE framework and governance, across the areas of the business, related to forecast to deploy
- Driving 'end-to-end' business ownership of Process, Data, Roles & Reporting
- Seeking out and solutioning continuous improvement to realize benefits including participation in projects as well as small enhancements
- Implementing our sustainment methodology and principles in line with Molson Coors strategy
- Develop control plans to measure the effectiveness of changes/improvements ensuring that each of the functions involved within the project understand how each other’s actions impact the broader business as a whole
- Ensure consistency of all project outputs e.g. documentation, reports, methodology and assess impacts across other value streams
- Partner with other process teams to monitor, manage and report on solutions adoption metrics and KPIs.
- Assist with defining new requirements associated with enterprise-wide integration projects
- Support new product initiatives to ensure business processes and solutions are accurate and well defined
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5+ years in Finance, Supply Chain or IT
- Experience working in a global team
- Forecast and demand management, network sourcing and supply chain, integrated business planning, production and supply scheduling, manufacturing execution (including brewing and packaging), quality management, as well as some product costing knowledge.
- Familiarity with SAP and no-SAP applications: SAS; SCM-APO; Infor; ECC- PPPI; ECC-MM, ECC-FICO, ECC-PC; HANA; PI; MII and MCMS/GE Proficy
- Experience leading continuous improvement initiatives across cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency (e.g. MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work in virtual teams, matrixed organization and fast paced environment
- Interpersonal savvy –work collaboratively and build relationships with all customers with diverse cultures, geographies, and personalities
- Look beyond symptoms of problems to develop sound, logical analysis to solve difficult problems