Are you a customer service specialist with expertise in Lean Process Improvement looking to make your next career move? Do you have experienceleaning out areas such as customer service, product allotment and contract renewal?
Are you interested in working on projects spanning the globe to create immediate value to stakeholders? Are you looking for stability, growth and upward mobility in the next step in your career? Then we have the role for you!
Bio Rad Laboratories is looking for a Customer Service Process Improvement Specialist for the Benicia, California Site. You will have the opportunity to serve as the Lean Champion for our Customer Service organization.
- This position’s purpose is to work cross functionally to serve as the primary liaison between management, project management and line management in overseeing and leading business process improvement projects that are highly visible and have significant long term strategic and financial impact on the company.
Some of these projects include:
- Customer Service Process Improvements including new customer set up process and electronic order management processes.
- Product allotment process improvement.
- Service contract renewal process improvement.
- The BPS will serve as the resident expert in all things LeanSix Sigma while providing training on specific Business Improvement Process tools while providing leadership in change management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant technology.
- 8+ years related experience.
- Strong analytical skills including data collection and synthesis.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Able to deal with high level of uncertainty.
- Organizational skill tact and diplomacy.
- Able to facilitate and resolve problems.
- Black Belt Training or equivalent in LeanSix Sigma from recognized organization.
Requisition ID 2018-6228