Gymboree Group, Inc. is a portfolio of children's brands operating specialty retail stores with high-quality clothes and accessories. Our family of brands includes Gymboree, Janie and Jack, and Crazy 8. Since our start in 1976, we have grown from offering mom-and-baby classes in the San Francisco Bay Area to currently operating hundreds of retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, along with franchises around the world. We believe that respect for the customer, respect for the brand, and respect for each other are at the core of everything we do.
We have some exicitng growth strategies planned for upcoming years in enhancing our capabilities in product pipeline, Omni-Channel, and otherretail functions like product lifecycle management, and planning & allocation. We are seeking a seasoned Business Process Lead who will be responsible for evaluating our current business processes, and identifying the changes / improvements needed based on the business strategy & the technical direction by developing a productive partnership with business staekholders, technical teams, and vendor partners.
- Lead/Facilitate business partner workshops and discovery sessions based on LeanSix Sigma Green Belt principles to analyze processes and drive outcomes and decisions.
- Understand as-is processes and develop process flow diagrams that capture end-to-end business processes and demonstrate the inputs, outputs of a process and illustrate the various process activities and their interrelationship.
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to design a future-state business process that is better suited to the goals of the particular program or initiative.
- Drives teams and task associated with performing gap analysis.
- Write functional design documents at a very detailed level that would allow users to fully understand the business process.
- Participates in change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and other departments to obtain support and buy-in for changes.
- Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives. Researches best practices and prepares recommendation on appropriate solutions where applicable.
- Defines, develops, and evaluates performance metrics to establish process success. Works with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable measures of success. Reviews data post- implementation to measure success; participates in defining standards of improvement success.
- Must have a BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Retail industry,
- Must have proven business knowledge of retail business processes.
- Knowledge of LeanSix Sigma and experience with wholesale & international markets are a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications and documentation.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to build rapport and relationships and influence senior and executive management.
- Team-based collaborative interpersonal style, effective with all levels of employees in diverse job roles.
- Highly emotionally intelligent and able to thrive with minimal direction and supervision in a dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams.
Gymboree Group, Inc. is unable to provide relocation assistance for this position. Principals Only. EOE. No phone calls please.