SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
The Business Process Intelligence Field Expert (Partner Focus) supports the Head of Business Development in all field enablement and evangelization topics for the newly launched Business Process Intelligence unit.
The BPI Field Expert (Partner Focus) acts as evangelist and enabler and has the responsibility for transferring the value proposition of BPI to internal and external stakeholders in tight alignment with SAP’s global CS organization, especially the global partner area.
Your tasks include:
- Responsible for distributing and positioning BPI’s overall vision and messaging, especially towards the partner organization and to according partners
- Set direction, lead others to plan and deliver content and activities build/collection/distribution plan
- Assign appropriate resources to consult with strategic stakeholders and other team members to understand needs, propose solutions to meet business objectives and deliver those solutions to achieve desired results.
- Effectively and efficiently drive communication throughout BPI and across SAP SE
- Interact with senior level stakeholders, incl. C-levels
- Enable and align with global and all corresponding line of business areas for BPI’s E2E positioning and messaging
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Partner Sales or Partner activities
- Good understanding of BPI’s Vision and strategic goals and operational challenges of an incubator in SAP
- Skills in problem analysis and have a capacity for abstract reasoning, creative visioning and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage reputation and interaction
- Good understanding of SAP as a company with various areas and stakeholders and the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to execute on strategy, effective program and project management & leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation and writing skills to successfully interact with colleagues and executive management
- Interpersonal skills: results and execution focus, motivated to work in an international and intercultural environment and to effectively work in a Startup Incubator of SAP SE.
- Ability to work independently and deliver high quality work under time constraint