Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Location of this position is flexible with frequent travel to the King of Prussia, PA office
Change Healthcare seeks to hire a proven Business Process Innovation Leader to join the leadership team of the Clinical Claims Management organization and drive innovation that creates productivity improvements and automation of operations. Reporting to the Vice President, Clinical Claims Management, this role will be a thought, process, and execution leader who solves process and business challenges. The leader will be responsible for execution of efforts across the Clinical Claims Management organization and will partner with business and functional unit leaders to assess and identify process optimization opportunities to achieve business goals that accelerate growth.
This role partners with internal and external stakeholders to embed a continuous process improvement culture through the latest methodologies and technology. The ideal candidate brings expert knowledge of claims processing, payment accuracy concepts, artificial intelligence, machine learning, software development, and supporting technologies.
The incumbent will have a demonstrated background in process improvement methodologies, and have successfully completed high-impact, cross-functional projects with demonstrated business results. In addition, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and will have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Creates vision for Process Innovation approach: Influences the strategy for planning and implementing process innovation and operating model optimization; Assess and make recommendations for improvement/innovation options that may include Intelligent Process Automation (IPA), BPO, or process re-engineering.
- Acts as a Change Agent while partnering with functional leaders to define and execute an operational excellence strategy aligned with financial and operational business goals. Engage internal process owners and key external stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement initiatives are inclusive of customer requirements.
- Provides leadership and education to the Organization in the area of Process Innovation; Ensures change management protocols are used to support process innovation efforts and subsequent deployment; ensures adoption of change management principles; Provides mentorship for team members working on process initiatives and actively champions business process innovation throughout the organization;
- Provides timely communication and reporting at all levels, to ensure clear understanding of objectives and accomplishments
- Results and Accountability: Accountable to deliver tangible and quantifiable process and operational improvements that impact financial and quality results
- Quantitatively determines and tracks expected productivity improvement and savings from process innovation efforts tying savings to P&L; Identifies metrics and performance indicators and collects relevant data; including but not limited to project ROI, etc...
- Authors and presents business cases for investment priorities. Establishes process and monitors returns on investments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 + years of business experience; 3 +years proven track record leading business process engineering/analysis in healthcare, insurance, or management consulting
- Experience working in a multi-discipline, matrix structure team fostering collaboration and team work
- Experience offering input to or managing planning and budgeting exercises
- Demonstrated experience presenting business cases to senior management
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate complex recommendations to business results; Proven experience developing and presenting robust business cases and cost benefit analysis of opportunities
- Possess learning agility- the ability to quickly grasp new concepts and emerging technology, proactively seeks out learning and continuously expands expertise
- A strong passion for continuous improvement and creates a compelling picture of the future that inspires others
- Highly functional in ambiguous situations and environments
- Influence without authority (leading from the middle)
- Analytical, data-driven and fact-based decision making
- Strong command of process improvement principles and the ability to teach others
- Possesses ability to effectively facilitate team and business meetings that lead to actions and decisions that align to common goals.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Agile experience and certification preferred
Education / Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economics, or related discipline required
- Environment – Office environment, up to 40% travel required.
- Physical Requirements – Sitting, standing, walking, and using key board.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.