When you wake up each morning, are you driven by the desire to improve from the day before? Do you believe the only constant in life is change? If you agree that time equals money and that improving process to save time will ultimately save money than keeping reading!
The Business Process Improvement Manager at Power Design is responsible for implementing process improvement projects within the business, facilitating change management, and leading subject matter experts to increase customer satisfaction levels and business productivity using process improvement methodology and tools. In this position you will lead specific departments of the organization down a path to more clear concise processes that make them more highly successful than before! The BPI Manager is also responsible for the development of a process improvement program that will show measurable results in process efficiency, customer satisfaction and savings in all areas of the organization.
- Manage business processes, documentation and continuous improvement activities for the business
- Evaluate current processes, recommend and implement quality and efficiency improvements
- Facilitate change management and lead subject matter experts to increase customer satisfaction levels and business productivity using process improvement methodology and tools.
- Quantify, document and monitor benefits of improvement projects
- Establish control systems to maintain the gains achieved. These systems to include financial, quality and business control
- Expand and implement, analyze and report department performance KPIs and metrics
- Track, analyze and report progress to key stakeholders
- Document the department's standards, procedures and work instructions
- Facilitate the organization's continuous improvement process, monitor and control the activities across functions as defined in project and program debriefing sessions. Track and report progress
here's what we're looking for…
- Bachelor's degree required, Industrial Engineering is a plus
- 5+ years successful program development and management experience
- 5+ years of experience within process improvement
- Possess strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (including written, verbal and listening) in order to interact with employees at all levels
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and the Office Suite
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design's core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.