- Conduct current-state assessment of business processes and identification of improvement opportunities. Based on assessment, lead, implement, and manage process improvement initiatives.
- Create customer journey maps of our “future state” customer experience, identifying the opportunities to build sustained, improved customer facing processes.
- Employ project management skills related to overall project tracking, deliverables management, action item tracking, meeting minutes, team communications, and presentations.
- Integrate and interpret data from diverse sources to find solutions for very complex problems.
- Work with business managers to identify opportunities for process improvements and establish baseline metrics for “to” and “from” comparison.
- Assist in the creation of customer journey mapping to further refine our customer experiences, from new product development to existing processes.
- Address issues impacting customer excellence with speed and urgency, working with internal teams to drive positive outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in process improvement.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in data-driven analytical thinking, process development and improvements, problem solving. Six Sigma Green-Belt or higher preferred.
- An ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills in terms of being clear, concise, and professional with the ability to work effectively across teams.
- Self-motivated with the ability to efficiently balance multiple projects, prioritizing them under tight deadlines while working independently with limited oversight.
- Accountability and follow-through skills.
- Enjoys learning new things.
- Is comfortable working in a changing/growing environment.
- Passionate about the customer experience and demonstrated experience improving customer NPS.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Salesforce, Power BI and/or Zuora is recommended.
Valid through: 6/8/2021
* Ladders Estimates