In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for master data related initiatives to ensure our data is complete, accurate and follows data governance policies. This role will interface with multiple business stakeholders, especially sales, in planning and end to end implementation of business impacting master data projects.
You are responsible for
- Lead assigned master data initiatives
- Lead alignment with all stakeholders such as Sales, Customer Fulfillment Center, Contracts, Service, Tax, Installed Base, Credit and IT to ensure the completion of initiative deliverables and integrity of the master data affected
- Analyze inefficiencies in data creation and maintenance processes and recommend changes to improve accuracy and efficiency including business process re-engineering as required.
- Focus on projects related to IDN affiliations partnering with sales and our external customers
- Focus on projects related to account cleanups and centralized billing with sales and our external customers.
- Serve as subject matter expert on master data creation, governance and maintenance throughout end to end customer masterlandscape.
- Ensure established processes in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Other duties and requirements as required
You are a part of
Governor Bill Haslam recently announced that Philips will be bringing about 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 7 years related experience; BA preferred
- Experience with master data management
- Advanced analytical and conceptual skills with ability to analyze complex problems, interprets operational needs, and develops integrated, creative solutions
- Experience coordinating the work of cross functional teams as a project manager
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.