In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for process and transaction support for the Order Management team. You will be responsible for process and transaction support for our Ecommerce platform Hybris. You will be an Ecommerce expert and will act as a consultant for the Order management team. To perform this job successfully an individual must be highly organized; detail focused and become a subject matter expert in Hybris and SAP. This will allow you to support the Commercial Operations Management team.
You are responsible for
- Oversees the business processes for all identified departments and functional areas
- Meet with key business stakeholders to prepare business case, scope, assumptions, and deliverables for projects
- Partner with Finance, Marketing, Sales, IT, and Operations to streamline business processes and improve employee productivity
- Analyzes inefficiencies in existing processes and recommend specific changes to effect improved efficiencies
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders and business partners ensuring that process changes are understood and implemented
- Provides documentation, training material and training of staff on new polices, process and procedures
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Ensure existing and newly developed tools are adequately documented and users are appropriately trained
- Identify and assess future changes or process improvements to automated reporting landscape
- Work with back office IT team to resolve system issues
You are a part of
Governor Bill Haslam recently announced that Philips will be bringing about 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals that is powering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in information systems or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in sales, finance or customer service environment
- 3 years’ experience with Ecommerce platform (Hybris Preferred)
- Diverse knowledge of functional areas such as Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
- Advanced with PC skills (Excel, Visual Basic, MS Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles and responsibilities
- Ability to formulate reports and present accumulated information
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.