What you will get to do:
Medica’s Business Process Effectiveness Manager is responsible for leading and initiating business process improvement efforts on behalf of our Operations department. Teams include (however are not limited to) customer service, claims, configuration, training and quality, enrollment, billing & recovery, and sales operations.
The Business Process Effective Manager will partner with Operations leaders and teams throughout the entire process improvement framework including analysis, re-design, testing/validation and implementation.
This leader will serve as a process subject matter expert and will coach others to improve business process skills within the organization as well as to make sure that process change flow through to testing and training objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7+ years of related experience including a combination of project management or leading projects, improving processes, system and/or process implementation, workgroup facilitation, and data analysis
- Health care operations experience strongly preferred
- Six Sigma or LEAN experiencepreferred
- Previous coaching experience or formal leadership experiencepreferred
- Experience presenting analysis and recommendations to management
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to act as a change to evangelize continuous improvement and transformation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, ability to present and gain consensus with a large group (managers and above)
- Outstanding decision making ability
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and meet organizational deadlines
- Maintain composure, effectiveness and flexibility under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to build relationships with a variety of individuals at all levels within the organization
- Strong leadership skills; able to motivate others while overseeing them meet objectives and expectations
- Ability to prepare clear, concise reports and products
- Ability to lead projects and hold others accountable for achieving tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and make sound decisions using information at hand
- Strong organizational skills and an elevated problem solving ability