At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Ethics program is focused on 1) establishing, engaging and embedding an Open and Accountable Culture, 2) ensuring the appropriate compliance controls are defined, assessed, and monitored for Ethics and Business Conduct processes, and 3) executing effective and efficient case management processes that enhance productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Use data analytical skills and strategic enterprise knowledge to synthesize and draw conclusions from multiple data sources to compile and create timely and accurate, complex, and/or unique data, metrics, and narrative-based summary reports for management and stakeholders.
- Assist with interpreting ethical landscape through data integration and analysis, creating insightful trend analyses and recommendations, identifying risk and opportunity potential, developing mitigation plans, and refining business cases.
- Perform root-cause analyses to recommend improvements.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of ethics data processes to improve efficiency and cost through the use of process methods, tools and data modeling, process standards and guidelines, metric consultation and data analysis.
- Translate raw data into presentations in a format suitable for executive and management review and action.
- Reshape Access database and Excel tools to adapt to evolving stakeholder needs and assist in the automation of current tools and implementation of future enhancements.
- Assist in the implementation of data and information management standards; consolidate and simplify process documents.
- Analyze and interpret ethics-related employee feedback (Boeing Employee Survey/Defense Industry Initiative Survey), summarize findings, and recommend action.
- Learn to influence, negotiate, and act as a change agent with a diverse audience.
- Apply and integrate current strategic initiatives into process improvement activities.
- Communicate with information technology organizations to represent stakeholders and functional users on project requirements, activities, and status.
- Provide support to teams to work within, integrate with or improve the existing process architecture.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- More than 1 year of experience developing data science algorithms to aid and assist in optimization or predictive analysis
- Experience with writing excel macros and SQL queries.
- High-level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel (advanced functions, macros, pivots, etc.)
- Experience meeting with end-users/stakeholders to determine software use cases and requirements
- Experience with reporting tools used to extract data (such as Cognos)
- Experience with process and data modeling techniques and associated software
Typical education and experience:
Bachelor and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience , 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.