Business Process Consultant Opportunity in Rosslyn, Virginia
In a world where change happens in the blink of an eye, it is more important than ever that mission-critical functions survive and thrive. For approximately 30 years, STG has been helping customers meet that challenge by delivering flexible, adaptable solutions built on the foundation of a reliable infrastructure. Due to our decades of experience, with our 700+ employees, we are a leading provider of mission-critical technology, cyber and data solutions to more than 50 US Federal Agencies.
STG is growing again! We are looking for a Business Process Consultant to support a large federal task order contract. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of IT work experiencein a large mission critical project involving COTS integration, management of information systems, softwareat Dept. of State. The work involves supporting a large team of strategic consulting, operational and software development resources and overseeing all aspects of the project.
The selected individual will work with Technical Directors, Architects, and other project team members and consultants, bringing together the full range of technical and business competencies needed to assist STG management with the successful achievement of customer service deliverables and SLAs, management reporting, enterprise quality audit and other work deliverables which are consistent with organizational goals and objectives. The candidate’s work responsibilities include the following:
- Lead, in support of program team, all business process reengineering for customer
- Review existing programs /processes and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improve current techniques.
- Lead Business Process gap analyses and resulting support service planning and generation
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine approach and feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with data processing and project managers to obtain information on limitations and capabilities for data processing projects.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Prepare reports and correspondence concerning project specifications, activities and status.
- 5+ years overall consulting experience
- Active Secret Clearance required; TS preferred
- Working experiencewithprograms involving technologychange, IT operations, Software Development, Program Management Office
- Demonstrable expertise in more than one of the following: Software Engineering, Development, and Operations, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Case Management Operations, and Database Management Operations + Experience leading Agile projects using Lean approaches.
- Knowledge of TRIRIGA is a plus.
Job ID: 2017-499.