Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Business Process Consultant Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Chesapeake, VA, Phoenix, AZ, Colorado Springs, CO or Tampa, FL facility.
Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier management, third party risk management, and global operations. Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client’s internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness. May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Implements and coach’s others in the implementation of customer engagement and product development plans. Develops customer specific business process program plans that align with customer, business deliverable, and enterprise strategy and influence appropriate roadmap(s).
- Acquires and applies expert knowledge of the business and leads alignment and development of business deliverable processes and capabilities with business needs.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for complex projects.
- Manages business process risks by using established methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business needs. Identifies CoSA and business process risks across all activities.
- Develops communication plans for customers and internal stakeholders. Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers across all business process projects and services using proactive communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes reporting, data, and analytics to measure process and project performance, deliver operational efficiencies, and inform key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree. 4 additional years experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years business process consulting or related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 4+ years Process management experience OR Claims experience
- Master’s degree or professional designations in fields related to analytics, business, or insurance
- Six Sigma – Green Belt or Black Belt certification
- Experience with business analysis and basic statistics
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create appropriate controls
- Demonstrated experience documenting processes or procedures.
Job Number: R0022809