We are GDIT. The people supporting and securingSee More
some of the most complex government, defense,
and intelligence projects across the country. We
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our
work has meaning and impact on the world around
us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by
embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and
being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no
challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our
work depends on a Business Process Analyst joining our team to
support our government client's activities in the Northern Virginia locations.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Business Process Analyst supports and
manages the responsibilities of the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems. Coordinates with business and technology teams.
The Information Technology Service Management Business Process Analyst supports the design, deployment, and operations of IT Infrastructure based processes. The Business Process Analyst supports the deployment of process and procedures and assists the IT Infrastructure governance and operations.
• Supports the planning, design, and implementation of Information Technology Service Management processes
• Assists with the deployment and transformation of IT infrastructure processes and procedures
• Provides analysis and support for on-going service delivery, performance, and governance operations
• Works with key process stakeholders to capture process policies, work instructions, and knowledge expertise
• Supports monitoring services throughout Information Technology Service Management process life cycle
• Verifies adherence to specified process requirements and supports quality assurance activities
• Assists with analysis, evaluation, and assessment leading to development of recommendations for process improvements optimization, and/or development efforts for IT processes (CSI)
• Facilitates TEMs and other requirement gathering work sessions
• Participates in special projects as required.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Bachelor Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience. 5+ years of related work experience
• Working knowledge of the Service Management workflows and Information Technology Service Management processes
• Relevant experience as an Information Technology Service Management business process analyst in programs of similar scope, type, and complexity
• Excellent written and communications skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes
• ITIL certification(s) or training
• Familiarity with ServiceNow
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Discover more at gdit.com/careers
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status, or any other protected class.
At GDIT, our "People First" culture commits to every employee feeling valued and supported throughout their career. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package - including programs focused on financial, physical, emotional and social well-being - demonstrates this commitment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Valid through: 10/1/2020