- The Business Analyst will work in a fast-paced environment to deliver superior deliverables to the client.
- The individual will assist in development of an organization-wide enterprise architecture framework and database.
- Collect, catalogue and maintain organization artifacts for incorporation into enterprise architecturedatabase
- Work with subject matter experts to define performance measures and collection methodology.
- Work with Northrop Grumman and client resources to define workflow, processes and procedures.
- Provide training and assistance to NCCIC functional leaders in assessing program health and assist with presenting this information to senior leaders.
- Work effectively with a large, diverse group to ensure business needs are met.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Active Top-Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain a DHS SCI, as well as obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required due to government of federal requirement.
- Applicants selected for employment may be subject to a federal background investigation and may need to meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a team leader, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Architecture/Business Architecture best practices (CMMI, DODAF, FEA) and possess strong database skills.
Preferred qualifications or skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Tableau or other data analytics software experience
- Training or education in systems engineering, enterprise architecture, software development, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Process Improvement, LeanSix Sigma, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)