We are looking for an experienced Process Analyst to join our team and develop high tech solutions to improve our IT processes and efficiencies and will be expected to improve business efficiency by way of cost-effective solution strategy.
- Facilitate restoration of high impact business services disrupted on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis, via coordinated incident bridges across the organization and with external partners
- Facilitate resolution of problems, via the problem management process across the organization and with external partners
- Maintains alignment with Change Management functions
- Manage incident/problem communications across a diverse audience, up to and including C-level executives
- Lead RCA's (Root Cause Analysis) for Incidents/high priority problems, cross-organizationally, and produce and communicate action plans
- Supports and facilitates the Problem Management identification process, leveraging various sources including but not limited to service desk incident trends, major incidents and alerts, both reactive and proactive.
- Produce accurate reporting of business impacts, restoration actions, ownership of high business impacting incidents, problem trends and risks.
- Develop and maintain process and procedures for consumption of the Incident/Problem Management capability, for all Key Work Partners
- Execute Continuous Improvement actions, per the capability roadmap that supports company goals and objectives
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving Advanced written and verbal communications skills including the ability to develop presentations and present to senior management
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 years of Incident/Problem Management or relevant work experience required
- Minimum 1 year of Operations experience in a 24x7x365 environment required
- Problem Management tools experience (i.e. 5 Whys, Strawman) required
- ITIL® Foundation Level or higher Certification- Required.