This position will be responsible for gathering requirements, analysing/designing solutions with business managers/users, liaising with developers, researching problems and recommending actions, configuring and testing the JD Edwards EntrepriseOne (JDE), JD Edwards World, and ancillary systems to support the finance area in business processes. This role will also support end-user questions and training.
- Gather requirements and design fit-for-purpose solutions to address new business requirements for existing and new customers.
- Present issues, solutions and options to an audience in a clear, effective, and appropriate-to-their-level manner.
- Identify and document test requirements, perform system testing, and assist users or Business Analysts with testing issues when necessary.
- Prepare training materials and plans, and lead training sessions.
- Configure ERP system and other application software.
- Implement new application software or new functionality on ERP system or other application software to support new business models or provide enhanced functionality or streamlined processes, rolling out across multiple sites worldwide when appropriate.
- Manage projects or pieces of large projects requiring multiple resources, including planning, monitoring, reporting progress, and executing to plan.
- Liaise between the business community and the software development group to provide excellent solutions.
- Analyze and document processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and leading others to do the same.
- Provide relevant and timely assistance and expert knowledge to resolve problems and effectively utilize business systems in response to help desk calls.
- Research complex problems to determine containment strategies, root cause and potential solutions.
- Provide solutions within the expected time and budget. Perform and manage multiple concurrent assignments.
- Support sales and business development by researching, writing and presenting responses to customers’ Requests for Quotation.
- Maintain awareness of the capabilities and limitations of the technology underlying our business applications and the capabilities of the organization as a whole.
- Acquire and demonstrate understanding and utilize knowledge of the organization’s, trading partners’ or other relevant parties’ businesses to craft solutions.
- Follow change management procedures
Other projects and tasks as requested by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in related business or technical fields and/or equivalent experience.
- Eight or more years of relevant experience including substantial experience in the functional area of expertise.
- Demonstrable major ERP systems business flow understanding in functional area of expertise.
- Experience configuring, implementing and rolling out ERP and other application software systems and enhancements.
- Experience in project organization, leadership or management
- History of working successfully on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements.
- Experience developing business processes and analyzing process improvements for best solutions.
- History of providing effective support for internal or external customers.
- Knowledge of and usage of Microsoft Office products
- Critical Analysis and ability to synthesize solutions
- Work as a team member or leader
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize appropriately
- Good written and verbal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willing and able to travel globally