The Business Process Analyst plans, performs and implements business process improvement initiatives across the company. In this newly created role, you will be pioneering efforts to define, document and drive process efficiency across a global organization. You will be experienced in processing mapping and business process re-engineering.
You will be an enthusiastic self-starter who can build relationships quickly. You possess the mental agility to make an impact within your role quickly. You will be able to demonstrate grit, initiative, have the ability to learn fast and to work effectively within the team environment. You will have solid business acumen and be able to easily manage the detail, as well as drive a "big picture" perspective. You will have the ability to work collaboratively, flexibly, and focus on delivering results to ensure success in the role.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
- Monitor, evaluate, and interpret all applicable regulatory requirements, assure compliance with internal and external standards.
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies to current state business processes.
- Continuously identify opportunities for improvement and the desired future state.
- Prioritize the opportunities across the business to align with strategic objectives.
- Drive process optimization and promote commonality in processes and tools.
- Facilitate process workshops, then document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents to map the current state and proposed future state business process maps.
- Engage with business partners and stakeholders to define requirements, present new process designs, and and manage a variety of activities through to delivery.
- Present to stakeholders and leaders on program status. Establish and regularly review key program metrics including costs, schedule, build/delivery schedule.
- Manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally.
- Work collaboratively with team to develop and implement project planning methodology, tools, and standards.
- Drive internal logistics, and providing insights into better process & migration technique.
- May manage and communicate detailed project plans including project needs, scope, timeline, milestones, resources, activity and implementation strategy.
- May develop training content and delivery solutions to support process improvement initiatives to support compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with workflow management documentation
- Experience creating business process maps
- Must have excellent organizational skills, multitasking, initiative, and follow-through
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed global organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with tact and diplomacy at all levels
- High sense of urgency; thrives in fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in business process improvements and process mapping