PayScale is the world leader in moderncompensation software. Our rich data and unique algorithms power the world’s largest real-time database of salary profiles giving both employers and employees immediate visibility into the right pay for any position. We believe that transparent, fact-based relationships between companies and employees will generate the best outcomes, enabling both to thrive. We are bringing the dark art of compensation into the light by helping more than 6,500 businesses to stay competitive in the labor market and retain and manage their largest investment: their people.
We’re disrupting the compensation industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals with diverse perspectives. We foster a playful work atmosphere where highly motivated individuals can be truly innovative. Are you bright, tenacious, and inventive? If so, PayScale may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
Headquartered in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood, we are a fast-growing Warburg Pincus portfolio company who is thrilled to have brought the MarketPay product into our suite of offerings in 2016. We can't wait for you to join us!
We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to play a key role in defining, developing, and implementing company-wide processes in support of our Customer Success organization. This is an influential cross functional role with a high level of autonomy focused on driving customer success and optimized scalable business processes in a fast-growing organization.
In this role, this individual will:
- Work closely with the CS and technology teams to develop and refine customer health and engagement processes, metrics, and models.
- Document and analyze customer lifecycle processes and propose solutions for delivering an exceptional customer experience that results in higher engagement and improved retention.
- Utilize process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma and industry best practices to increase scale and improve efficiency and cycle time.
- Proactively challenge existing processes and drive/implement changes as needed.
- Create high-quality user and functional requirements, use cases and as-is and to-be narratives.
The ideal individual for this opportunity brings the following to the table:
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to utilize experience to improve processes and proactively drive opportunities to resolution without supervision.
- Deal effectively with ambiguity and prioritize under pressure.
- Project and Change management abilities with a proven track record of being able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
- Ability to cultivate and synthesize system and functional requirements effectively from both technical and non-technical customers.
- 3-4 years of professional experience in similar role
- Bachelor's Degree
- Results-oriented, self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to leverage complex analytics and process analysis to develop solutions and communicate them in a persuasive, structured, and clear manner to all stakeholders.
- Comfortable in a dynamic structure with a strong desire to grow along with the company.
- Passion for technology and driving change.
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- We are committed to providing a true work-life balance and we offer competitive vacation and flex time to support that. We work hard, but still want coworkers to be able to have interesting lives outside of the office. Our team includes a certified Zumbainstructor, an all-star soccer player and coach, a Jeopardy master/Bachelorette super-fan, an ultramarathoner, an ageless wonder, and more. Oh so much more.
- We maintain a supportive, inclusive, and laid-back work environment, because stress is the enemy of creativity.
- We support employees who want to take part in charitable giving, in all scopes of life.
- We have a broad mix of optional-but-encouraged fun company activities available: holiday parties, family picnics, zoo trips, coffee carts, Halloween costume contests, and more!
We believe we are the ideal company for somebody who wants to avoid the bureaucracy that comes with huge organizations and the risk and stressful work hours of tiny startups. Come to a place where your ideas are valued, your brain is challenged, your voice is heard and your work has an immediate impact.
Benefits we offer
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental/prescription premiums for employees (50% for eligible dependents and domestic partners)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for transportation, medical, and dependent care
- Life insurance/AD&D
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Lockers and showers
- Free artisan coffee