Business Process Analyst / Manager
11 - 15 years experience • Financial Services
The successful Offeror shall furnish all labor, materials, equipment and technical services on an as needed basis to provide a variety of Business Consulting Services on an as-needed basis for client as follows.
The contractor(s) is REQUIRED to have the following:
- 10 or more years of management or business consulting experience
- Accounting or finance background
- Previous experience working with local or state government
- Business Consulting Services assignments will require customer site visits for Meetings, Discovery sessions with subject matter experts, Deliverable presentations.
- Business Consulting Services support will include, but not be limited to: Gathering requirements, Analyzing business processes, rules and existing documentation, Documenting business processes and rule and providing examples, Creating business process models and providing examples, Creating systems inventory and providing examples.
Job Needs and Description:
- Client is actively working towards replacing and/or upgrading multiple legacy application systems for various departments, to enhance current functionality and provide new capabilities.
- County staffs are currently gathering business requirements to support this project.
- The selected Contractor will augment the requirements process by Interviewing County Staff, Documenting Business Processes & Rules and/or Creating Business Process Models.
- Client will divide the work by business process area and will provide the successful Contractor(s) with scope of the work and available documentation.
- The Contractor will reply with a statement of work including hours estimate for the Client to review and authorize.