SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to join our team!
SBG Technology Solutions, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology (IT), cyber-security, and training services, is looking for a results-oriented Business Process Analyst. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, able to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and possesses a positive, energetic attitude. This position is located in Austin, TX.
Provide program management support on a contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Tracks, supports, and coordinates client data calls and action items.
- Facilitates coordinated replies to VA stakeholders and business sponsors, non-routine tasks, and mission-driven ad hoc requests for information.
- Develops presentations, talking points, web content, Congressional responses, and other deliverables, as necessary.
- Coordinates with program teams, staff, and other teammates to generate, review, and staff various program documents and data.
- Plans, conducts, and documents a variety of program, technical and management meetings and reviews.
- Provides SharePoint administrative support, including maintaining user access privileges, monitoring capacity, creating archives, troubleshooting, and performing site development and maintenance; uploading documentation and ensuring that portfolio, program, and project documentation is current and logically organized.
- Addresses both internal and external stakeholder requirements, and as part of an integrated team, sharing products, best practices, and information across VA’s Office of Information and Technology (OIT).
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree; and 5 years of relevant experience. Eight years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience analyzing IT business and information environments, activities, and events; must have experience finding trends, identifying errors and reviewing data, as well as report writing skills.
- Must be proficiency with MS Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong SharePoint skills are required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to obtain and maintain a VA Public Trust Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience
Prior experience supporting VA projects is highly desired