This business process analyst will facilitate the generation of process requirements based on defined business needs. Collaborate with technology partners in the design of information architecture and process functionality with close attention to data governance. Deliver appropriate weekly, monthly project status updates.
This individual must be able to access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management as required. Perform system administrative, configuration and reporting functions which are NOT the responsibility of Business and Technology Services.
- Develop & maintains project tracking including status updates to stakeholders
- Become the business subject matter expert, experienced in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Participate in process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Ownership of business readiness activities
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Develops and supports the delivery of information to assist tactical and strategic programs.
- Designs scalable business systems,
- Establishes tracking metrics and standards documentation for adoption and audit
- Coordinates and obtains access to data and identifies technical resources for project support.
- This individual will be looked upon to proactively troubleshoot for the best solution given the strategic direction of the division.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking operations environment
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in data architecture, governance and in writing business and / or system requirements and business / finance analysis
- *Minimum 5 years of experience managing projects
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent process management and problem solving skills.
- Prior banking experience and extensive experience of process analysis and design.
- Thorough knowledge of PC computing environments, experience with database/data warehouses, and experience using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects.
- Strong knowledge in MS Word, Excel and MS Access.
- Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independently evaluates business systems needs and requirements and recommends and implements solutions.
- Works on high priority projects where business problems are complex or unique.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.