The Business Process Analyst is responsible for maintaining and managing a supplier relationship with one or more of Ally's suppliers. The analyst will be responsible for building a strong business working relationship with both the supplier and the cross functional support teams within Ally. The analyst will be required to work collaboratively throughout the Ally organization to fulfill customer needs, support the implementation of new projects and process improvements, and ensure all corporate objectives and compliance requirements are met. Lead to succeed vs. managing to avoid failure.
Although a sound knowledge of Customer Care and/or Supplier Management is preferred, given the right candidate's qualifications this may be something which could readily be acquired during initial job transition.
Overnight travel may be required.
- Support Relationship Owner of an Ally supplier(s)
- Provide support for applicable processes
- Comply with supplier management policy and adherence to governance requirements
- Monitor supplier(s) performance related to operational targets and customer experience
- Manage and understand supplier processes, ensure documentation is adequate and aligns to process
- Ensure supplier(s) compliance through the execution of a variety of internal review activities, lead remediation activities when applicable
- Lead projects / initiatives as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or 5 years relevant experience). Five years diversified experience in the financial services, auto or servicing.
- Intermediate Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and balance multiple duties
- Independent and self-motivated
- Results oriented yet team player
- Organized, thorough and persistent
- Strong leadership attributes
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual
- Multi-task oriented
- Problem-solving skillsTime management skills
- Is optimistic, embraces possibilities, supportive and motivating; recognizes changes as creating opportunities