Leads and directs the development and maintenance of the business process architecture for business process improvement strategies and initiatives. Acquires, develops, deploys, and uses business process architecture methodologies and computing tools to capture, analyze, and integrate business process and data design by applying expert and practical knowledge of all aspects of process management. Works directly with managers to scope, plan, and establish business process direction and strategies; business process subject matter experts to actively develop and maintain business process architecture; vendors to evaluate and acquire methods and tools; and the information technology organization to ensure that business process designs define computing system requirements.
• Maintain, update and release integrated set of standards and business writings for Program Management baselines and Program Change and Control Board (PCCB)
• Define performance measures for PCCB and Program Management baselines
• Coordinate Program Management's baseline processes and measures with other related functions
• Coordinate and support integration of Program Management Baseline capability into global Product Life-Cycle Management (gPLM)
• Develop and conduct training for Program Management Baseline process and systems
• Experience with Lean, 6-Sigma, Earned Value, Critical Chain Project Management and/or Risk Management processes/techniques or Dassault Systemes’ Enovia V6 system beneficial
Skills & Experience