WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Provide continuous service improvement across ITSM processes (VITAL) ensuring well managed, compliant and repeatable Service Delivery to users.
This position requires strong customer service and organizational skills, working closely with end users, the Service Delivery teams and ITSM process owners.
Own the process of requirements solicitation and use case development for Cherwell enhancement requests
Manage the Cherwell SDLC process, including prioritization, assignment, communication, testing and code promotion
Partner with WEX business units to define, develop and implement solutions that comply with WEX ITSM standards
Leads continuous improvement opportunities to ensure overall effectiveness of ITSM platform
Ensure ITSM process documentation is complete
Ensure effectiveness and efficiency across all key ITIL processes - Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request Management, Knowledgebase
Maintains and updates ITSM Processes to be the single source of truth in relation to the standard operating model.
Lead ITSM training initiatives; ensure training documentation is current
Manage Cherwell integrations and mAPP implementations with 3rd party vendors to completion (e.g. Jira, Xmatters, facilities, etc.)
Design, develop, distribute reports as needed. Compile and distribute monthly ITSM reports
Partner with end users and licensed users to improve the ITSM portal and client and enhance the overall user experience
Document and implement processes for updating hardware and software assets in the CMDB.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
• 5 years or more of experience in continuous improvement management with a focus on strategic process design - Strong ITSM reporting background.
• Both technology and non-technology based process/project management experience.
• Strong general management business background including skills in communication, presentation and reporting.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills including influence beyond formal authority.
• Strong collaboration skills.
• Non-direct report coaching/mentoring/training experience required; change management experience required.
• Knowledge and experience with SFDC system and functionality.
• Must pass a successful background check.
MBA or other relevant graduate degree.
Advanced analytical experience and skills in the identification and execution of process improvement initiatives.
Demonstrated experience with process improvements methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Business Process.
ITIL Certification preferred