The role requires an understanding of PlayStation and our partners’ businesses and an ability to work with cross functional partners to gather inputs that will help craft our plans.
We are seeking someone with an analytical mind-set, strong collaboration project managements skills.
- Maintaining an ongoing knowledge of PlayStation business priorities both short and medium term to ensure activities align with those goals
- Working with Account Management to understand the needs of PlayStation partners to identify win-win opportunities for growth
- Socializing agreed priorities with Third Party Relations colleagues to ensure all activity aligns with agreed goals
- Working with business partners to understand the needs of the business from third parties
- Converting business needs into partner briefing documents for Account Management to utilise with publishers
- Project managing the delivery of key business initiatives
- Undertaking relevant analysis to understand business category performance and strategic direction
- Producing high quality presentation materials to facilitate partner updates and meetings
- Maintain and lead TPR projects to ensure aligned global delivery and visibility of progress
- Presenting internally and externally to evangelize PlayStation goals externally and to secure internal support for commercial plans
- Owning elements of the commercial planning process to ensure the business remains on track to hit key milestones
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related subject area
- 5+ years games experience in a commercial, analytical or planning role