Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Owns CSSC LTP process inclusive of facilitation within and across organizations.
- Establishes structure/tools as needed and manages cross- functional teams across the entire span of LTP activities.
- Establishes strong working relationship with and influences key partners (finance, GWSO, BUs, etc) via data driven models/analysis
- Drives the construction of highly innovative statistical and financial models to analyze business performance and influence partners
- Establishes the metrics required to measure business performance, and recommends the go-forward strategy to address performance gaps.
- Develops strong relationship with key stakeholders, facilitates input/priority to drive decisions.
- Develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities as partners with client business leaders.
- Develops and drives comprehensive business plan recommendations, based on analysis, emerging trends, and experience.
- Identifies or develops cutting- edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions and/or supporting benefit analysis for investment.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 10+ years total experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. Advanced university degree required (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business and Financial Acumen, knowledge of HP financial process and services supply chain are an advantage.
- Strong leadership skillsin coaching, team building, conflict resolution and management
- Flexible, able to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Extensive knowledge of research methodology for the most challenging business issues.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Problem Solving, approaches problems in a rational manner using sound data driven strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights.
- Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives that impact the organization.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Ability to lead multiple, large, time sensitive projects or work streams.