As an employee owned firm, North Highland has achieved significant growth and consistently ranked in the top five of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For since 2007. We are a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm that takes pride in our people, culture and clients.
We are hiring a Business Planning Analyst in Orlando, Florida to lead our clients’ efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives.
Experience Required/Job Functions
- Experience with project initiation and funding processes – Scope, High level estimates, RFI/RFP/RFQ, value statement creation
- Experience with documenting project budgets (in collaboration with various resources) and working with teams to refine and adjust.
- Must understand differences between Operating Expense, Investment Expense, and Capital.
- Experience creating technology and business roadmaps
- At least 5 years of experience developing IT Business Cases in a cross-functional/multi-departmental environment
- At least 3 years of experienceworking with or for a Portfolio and Planning team
- Experience in any of these roles/areas is a preferred: Business Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Business Relationship Management, and Strategic Planning.
- Business or IT degree
General Requirements –
Business Analysis Skills:
- Information gathering methods, requirements documentation, and process modeling
- Interviewing, elicitation and facilitation of IT requirement from non-technical business personnel
Strategic Planning Skills:
- Ability to recognize value drivers and create outcome-based roadmaps to deliver against the value
- Ability to quickly learn new business areas and understand strategy
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Must be technically savvy enough to collaborate in developer terminology, and to translate complex system interactions into business objectives
- Advanced proficiency with the following tools: Excel, Google Drive, SharePoint, Version One (preferred), Clarity PPM (preferred)