Business Performance Improvement - Robotics Process Automation Associate Director
New York Business Performance Improvement -RoboticsProcess Automation Associate Director
NEW YORK CITY
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe that a career is about more than working and providing deliverables; a Protiviti career is about opportunities to lead, learn, and make a difference. We develop high-impact people through level and skills-based global classroom training, online learning, professional certification reimbursement, and mentor and career advisement programs. We make a difference not only for our clients, but for our communities by giving back through volunteer events for dozens of local, national, and even global organizations. We offer the opportunity to grow your career and make impactful contributions for clients alongside ambitious, like-minded professionals, all while maintaining a healthy work-life blend.
ROLE DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of team members.
The Manger is responsible for:
- Developing lasting relationships with client personnel and seeking to further these relationships through quality service delivery and the successful execution of Robotic Process Automation projects.
- Supervising, mentoring, and developing the Consultants and Senior Consultants assigned to his/her projects, along with providing longer-term career guidance and advice to a select number of Consultants and Senior Consultants as part of Protiviti’s advisor program.
- Managing the development and quality assurance of key Robotic Process Automation deliverables
- Managing multiple projects and work streams simultaneously; most with dedicated teams responsible for execution.
- Presenting creative and logical solutions to identified problems.
- Developing a portfolio of business through exceptional client service delivery, active involvement in proposal opportunities and business research, and serving as an ambassador of Protiviti in the market.
- Exhibiting solid ethical behavior.
- Delivering on Protiviti’s strategic objectives, including Our Promises to Our People:
- Creating exceptional development opportunities
- Fostering a global, collaborative, workplace
- Creating opportunities for our Seniors and Consultants to have an impact
- Remain committed to the communities that we serve
REQUIRED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to disseminate information
- Committed to fostering an environment of continuous learning
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Ability able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Management of Information Systems, Computer Science) required
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
- Proven experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL)
- 6+ years relevant experience, including 2+ years’ experience implementing Robotics Process Automation in a consulting environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of nuanced challenges faced during process automation modeling/development
- Capable of mentoring and coaching consultants at various levels mature their RPA development and delivery capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of technology infrastructure, architecture and security as it relates to Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Process Automation
- Understanding of the Robotic Operating Model and Center of Excellence