Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to “bring your whole self to work” – all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments – as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Atlanta office is seeking a Manager to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- Program manage transactions as part of the Transaction Services team. Standing up and managing Integration Management Office (IMO) or Separation Management Office (SMO)
- Leading and assisting clients through key transactions activities as part of an integration, divestiture, carve-out and or merger • Standing up and managing Diligence Management Office (DMO) and executing key operational due diligence activities.
- Assist clients in developing and standing up core Merger and Acquisition policies and procedures across
- Partner with senior executives to define how they employ M&A – in alignment with their corporate strategy – to drive profitable growth and enable them to compete effectively in their industry.
- Manage service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement
- Deep knowledge of the transaction lifecycle and general understanding of how transactions are executed.
- Demonstrated ability in managing transactions such as integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, etc..
- Proven ability in developing and executing reporting on transactions and program progress.
- Prior project management and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and train others on regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting/Finance or Economics) required.
- 5+ years in a related field • Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of integration methodologies and reporting packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications