o You Possess the Following?
- Deep understanding of core finance and accounting operations as it related to the following cycles - Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Quote to Cash, Inventory, etc.
- Experience leading or supporting finance/accounting transformational projects in any of the following areas:
- Accounting department transformation
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) transformation
- Shared services / global business services transformation – design, implementation, staffing, operating
- Strategy development or target operating model design
- Accounting / finance talent management assessment, design and improvement
- Financial close, consolidation and reporting transformation
- Cost management and profitability analysis
- Knowledge of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principles.
- Understanding of internal controls and internal audit processes and objectives.
- Knowledge of automation strategies to help clients realize process improvements opportunities.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Leading and supporting sales and business development activities including strong ability to build and sustain a network of business relationships.
- Experience interacting with executive level management.
- Having direct supervisory responsibility of and providing feedback to Contractor Resources through Robert Half as well as our own Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers.
- Managing multiple client projects simultaneously, while also working on several internal initiatives and proposal opportunities.
- Taking a leadership role in identifying and recruiting the future employees of Protiviti.
- Exhibiting solid ethical behavior.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- A clear understanding of the Managed Business Services strategy, scope and articulation of the solution.
- Supporting Managed Business Services performance and revenue goals or targets.
- Partnering closely with Protiviti global leaders to promote Managed Business Services in local markets.
- Working collaboratively and successfully with all Protiviti solutions and Robert Half colleagues.
- Leading the development and execution of successful Managed Business Services projects, strategies independently and in collaborative environments.
- Bringing prior business process improvement experiences to provide recommendations to clients with critical improvements as part Managed Business Services projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Audit or Business Related Field).
- 7+ years working in internal/external audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, PMP or similar strongly preferred.
Valid Through: 2019-9-30