Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Managers strive to develop lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery. The goal of the manager is to understand their client’s business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Managers are developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You effectively build and manage client relationships while delivering specific product solutions that add value.
- You excel at identifying opportunities to integrate product solutions and resources to optimize client service capabilities.
- You are passionate about assisting in the preparation and execution of strategy to win new business.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Experience in evaluating existing business processes, recommending enhancements, and implementing changes
- Assisting clients manage change through implementation of proposed recommendations
- Leading client checkpoint meetings relative to project progress
- Experience leading transformational accounting projects a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships.
- Knowledge of finance strategy development and processes improvement: order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and record-to-report
- Understanding of shared services and global business services design and implementation
- Experience financial reporting, disclosures, and technical accounting topics
- Versed in the implementation of new accounting guidance (GAAP or IFRS)
- Skilled in accounting transitions (e.g. lease accounting, revenue recognition, etc.), reconciliation and restatement support.
- Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- 5+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CFE, or similar strongly preferred.
- Experience in reporting standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS, STAT, other)