At our core lies an incredible company culture embodied by our motto, To Us, It's Personal®. If you value a workplace filled with people who genuinely care about you, apply today to join our family!
As a Business Performance Coach you’ll serve as a coach and consultant to owners to . . .
- Coach all operational areas including business planning, P&L’s, sales strategy and human resources.
- Support franchise revenue growth profitability.
- Assist owners with the utilization of all resources.
- Drive participation in company-wide initiatives, events and programs.
- Provide in-depth training to owners and key players specific to tools that improve business processes and efficiencies.
- Maintain a schedule of proactive monthly phone calls to franchise owners.
- Support, assist and encourage development of franchise owners through modules, financial tools and performance plans.
- Deliver presentations in front of small and large groups when needed.
- Support and assist Business Performance Manager in executing the strategies of the region.
- 25% travel domestically and to Canada for office visits, training events, and provincial meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Five years of related business management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.