We have an opportunity for you as Business Performance Coach. The Business Performance Coach is responsible for assisting owners with the utilization of all resources and driving participation in company-wide initiatives, events and programs.
The Business Performance Coach supports franchise owners by. . .
- Assisting owners with the utilization of all resources (i.e. our intranet, CAREGiverSM leadership, Public Education Programs) and drive participation in company-wide initiatives, events and programs.
- Maintaining a schedule of proactive monthly phone calls to franchise owners in assigned region.
- Supporting franchise revenue growth profitability.
- Supporting, assisting and encouraging development of new franchise owners through Business Performance Modules, Financial tools and Performance Plans.
- Delivering presentations in front of small and large groups when needed.
- Traveling approximately 25% of the time (i.e. office visits, training events, state meetings).
- Supporting and assisting Business Performance Manager in executing the strategies of the region.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- Five years of related business management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
The Home Instead Senior Care® network provides personalized care, support and education to help enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. Today, this network is the world's leading provider of in-home care services for seniors, with more than 1,000 independently owned and operated franchises that are estimated to annually provide more than 65 million hours of care throughout the United States and 11 other countries. Local Home Instead Senior Care offices employ approximately 65,000 CAREGiversSM worldwide who provide basic support services that enable seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead Senior Care network strives to partner with each client and his or her family members to help meet that individual’s needs. Services span the care continuum – from providing personal care to specialized Alzheimer’s care and hospice support. Also available are family caregiver education and support resources. At Home Instead Senior Care, it’s relationship before task, while striving to provide superior quality service. These independently owned and operated franchises achieve service excellence with the support of dedicated Global Headquarters staff members who provide exceptional service with a personal touch.