Includes: Performance Analytics – all levels, (TROC, board, executive, individual performance). Must analyze, advise, and present results monthly for executive management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares necessary data and imports data into systems used for analysis and reporting.
- Efficiently utilizing all available resources for research and analytic support to create reports that are utilized by senior management. Comprehends metrics to understand future trends.
- Monitoring, identifying and reporting unusual activity, balances, and trends to proactively report findings and solutions.
- Responsible for the day to day hands on supervision of the Performance Analysts
- Mentors Performance Analysts and assists in the daily management of the department.
- Assigns projects to Performance Analysts that support the needs of the Bank.
- Manages dashboard, pipeline reports, stack rankings and participates in weekly strategy calls with leadership to share results.
- Assists in the design, development, and implementation of new systems and procedures for assigned function.
- Creates Tableau dashboards that can be used to share results or generate sales leads.
- Builds quarterly review decks and participates in meetings with Sr. Management to ensure desired performance levels are being achieved
- Compile and distribute reports to all management levels (Senior Executive, and other LOBs, Market Presidents, Executive Team, Board, and TROC).
- Prepares, maintains, and manages procedures relating to assigned area of responsibility.
- Manages and prepares Incentive programs the are aligned with strategic objectives
- Designs and stress tests incentive programs that drive profitable performance while staying in budget.
- Researches analytical software that can be used to create efficiencies and provide deeper insights.
- Plans and carries out special projects as needed for executive management
- Maintains a good working relationship with bank employees in other departments. Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as motivated to work as a team player to contribute to the success of the department and in turn, the organization.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Operates a keypad device: 75% of the day; operates office equipment: 15% of the day. Travel is required 10% of the time. The primary parts of the body involved in performing these tasks are the fingers, thumbs, hands, wrists, and elbows. Sitting is required 8 hours per day. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. Use of manual dexterity skills for typing up to 90% of the business day. Specific vision requirements include close vision of 18”-20”, distance vision and depth perception for computer work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
2-5 years: Two to five years of specialized experience required, including data analysis and reporting.
5-10 years: Five to ten years of general business experience required.