Business Partnership Manager’s foremost responsibilities are to partner with the business to identify, rationalize, and prioritize business investments in IS&T capabilities; to build IS&T roadmaps for his/her respective business area and to ensure visibility to the business into the delivery of IS&T solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Works with business leaders and acts as a liaison between IT and business units, typically with the business unit or function leadership.
- Focuses on developing and improving business processes at all times, assisting with the development of business process metrics.
- Leads the gathering of business needs as well as the design of solutions through direct interaction with business unit leaders.
- Identifies, proposes and influences business solutions, negotiates deliverables and requirements.
- Ensures that the design and integration of proposed technical solutions leads to measurable business outcome through effective use of technology.
- Pro-actively propose technology-based solutions and innovations to improve business processes.
- Be the interface between the business needs and IS&T/Technology vendors. Ensure vendors solutions are fit for purpose and serve a business need to avoid overspend in software procurement.
- Ensure business and technical architecture recommendations are followed to avoid over complexity and secure solutions long term sustainability.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Refers to formal training, technical skills and prior experience required for the position
- Typically has 10 years of business/industry work experience with expertise in one or more of the following functional areas: design, engineering, supply chain, marketing, sales, distribution networks, after market, production, procurement, logistics, finance, HR.
- Demonstrates breadth and in-depth knowledge of a business area to identify and communicate how IT solutions can add value. Ability to pair business needs with fit for purpose IT solutions.
- Experience in areas such as process re-engineering, process improvements and transformation, Six Sigma and Lean.
- Proven ability to work and collaborate in a complex environment and effectively influence a diverse team of stakeholders and business leaders.
- Experience in the following IT platforms is an asset: SAP, Salesforce.com, Dassault Systems, Adobe
Position ID: J0418-1115