The Business Partner Lead is responsible for creating and delivering solutions to support the implementation for business unit strategy, through the levers of talent, innovation, and culture.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a leadership team building the infrastructure for the digital transformation of the U.S. The role requires a combination of skills and experience in business strategy, finance, innovation and leadership with significant experience in change management and building organizational alignment. The Business Partner will be able to build successful teams, design organizational structures, and streamline and automate processes.
The Business Partner Lead is responsible for building executive level relationships with the Business Support Leadership team and Subject Matter experts, the West Area Leadership team and employees.
* Strategic Mindset.
* Provides a clear picture of the organization's vision, strategy and team responsibilities.
* Develops strategies that capitalize on the organization's distinct capabilities and emerging trends in the market.
* Directs the pursuit of opportunities that will create sustainable value.
* Focuses on long-term opportunities and challenges, even while handling day-to- day issues.
* Experience with organizational development, change management and leadership development.
* 40 – 50 % travelrequired.