- Ability to model build on the Anaplan Platform to an advanced level
- Ability to design not just an Anaplan solution but take into account the wider technology solution and ecosystem
- Ability to manage the client, advise on the best way to translate their business process into Anaplan and ultimately be able to guide the customer to success using previous best practices and ensuring we make the customer successful
- Understanding clients’ financial and operational management processes and transforming them into Business Requirements, then user stories then to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Understanding how to translate what they want to do into Anaplan, not just taking an existing poor process done in XL or other tool and re-creating it in Anaplan
- Reviewing use cases and conceiving and executing proof-of-concept models.
- Managing numerous projects simultaneously, adhering to SOW’s, Project Milestones, etc.
- Executing work plans in global time zones, both on-site or remote
- You’ll also be someone who can take a complex issue and break it down into simple, manageable steps or milestones
COMMON TRAITS OF AN ANAPLAN BUSINESS PARTNER
- Business Acumen
- Active listener
- An advanced degree, such as a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in consulting
- 10+ years of business consulting/implementation experience with multi-dimensional systems such as Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1 etc. or spreadsheets
- Strong client facing skills and a successful track record of engagement management
- Subject matter expertise in financial or operational management systems, including financial modeling expertise
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
In depth knowledge of at least 2 industry verticals (e.g. Pharma, Finance, Energy, etc.) strongly