The QuickBooks Money team is on a mission to transform small business (“SMB”) banking.Imagine a world where QuickBooks customers can access funding in hours whenever they needit. And then, imagine a world where we help SMBs make the right decision about when to takefunding, how much to take, and what type. We’re working to make this a reality. QuickBooksMoney is adding new products to support our clients and became a SBA Paycheck ProtectionProgram (PPP) lender. We are helping our small businesses access the capital they need usingtechnology and data to simplify the process and help run their businesses.If you are passionate about innovating for small businesses, solving customer problems, tappingthe power of big data, and working in an incredibly fast-paced and fun environment, we inviteyou to come join our team.
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst to support Compliance and IncidentManagement across our growing portfolio. We are focused on accelerating our growth andscaling the business and this role is critical to ensure we are offering the best in class customerexperience and ensuring that businesses are in complete control of their money. There is atremendous amount of innovation ahead to achieve this scale with institutional quality customerservice and operational excellence.
This role will be remote to start and then preferably based out of an Intuit office located in SanFrancisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; San Diego, CA; or Plano, TX; once Intuit COVID-19restrictions are lifted. This position will report to the Complaint and Incident ManagementOperations Lead for QuickBooks Money.
What you'll bring
- 15+ years of experience in banking or the FinTech industries with a focus on customerservice and incident management roles.
- 10+ years of management and leadership experience
- Outstanding empathy and understanding of the small business owner and their finances
- Ability to work in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simply lay out the conclusions andreasons for each decision
- Ability to constantly focus on the process and to develop and implement operationalchanges in order to improve efficiency and limit risk throughout the underwriting process
- Excellent motivational abilities, willingness to teach and coach, and ability to learnquickly
- Analytical mindset, strong excel skills, SQL is nice to have
How you will lead
- Build, manage and lead a high performance team to manage complaints and incidentsthroughout the organization and optimize the customer experience.● Develop strategic goals and roadmaps to support Money teams with complaints andincidents and drive efficiencies to reduce customer friction and system incidents.● Manage and enhance a commercial and consumer complaints program that will includeresolving issues for clients in a timely manner, cataloguing complaints, and providingaggregated feedback on product and experience opportunities to the business units.● Design, implement, and manage an incident management program for QuickBooksMoney that will monitor critical money movement infrastructure, develop alerting forsystem issues, and resolve issues by providing incident management leadership whileworking closely with cross-functional Money teams and third party vendors.● Monitor customer service activities; build and maintain customer service reporting andcoordinate weekly/monthly reviews with the business unit leaders and operations teams● Develop, document, and maintain customer service and incident management operatingprocedures.● Drive a rapid innovation cycle that maximizes speed, quality and operational efficiencies.● Partner cross functionally with teams across Intuit to drive operational efficiency whilealso ensuring business compliance to include the Compliance, Internal Audit, andAccounting teams.