$80K — $100K *
Communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to identify and analyze information needs, project specifications and functional requirements. Gathers, interprets and documents customer business needs that are translated into application requirements, operational requirements, use cases and test cases. Serves as the conduit liaison between internal business units, vendors and software application development teams.
Essential Job Duties:
· Coordinate with implementing teams to enter and track change control requests and follow up on such requests to ensure all needed data is correct and the change is scheduled appropriately, implemented on time, and closed out within SLA.
· Interacts with a diverse group - project managers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts to elicit, clarify and gather business requirements for internal business projects
· Uses interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios to obtain requirements.
· Leads IT functional teams in the development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of control processes, documentation, and compliance routines
· Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
· Reviews policy, standards, processes, and procedures to assess, monitor, report, escalate, and remediate IT risk and compliance related issues
· Uses business analysis to define and chart tasks and workflows in conjunction with project managers. Assesses technologies to create developmental specifications as well as detailed use and test cases.
· Plans and organizes time, priorities and resources to coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously and produce deliverables on target.
· Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases and process change requests.
· Researches and applies best business practices within and outside the company to establish benchmark objectives.
· Reports issues and obstacles management which may impact project initiation or completion.
· Demonstrates proven, broad based business acumen including business/financial analysis, contract/partnership management and team leadership.
· Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Science or related field is required.
Work Experience Required:
· Minimum of 3 years (in excess of degree requirements stated above) of progressively responsible experience in internal business and technical analysis.
· Demonstrated proficiency with technical writing
· Preferred candidate will have a combination of training and experience in information technology and business operations and should be able to incorporate business systems analysis, project management, workflow analysis, and technical communication skills effectively into the role to maintain IT compliance posture. Preferred candidate will have experience developing and maintaining IT control documentation – control matrices, narratives, process flows, etc.
· Preferred candidate will have compliance and risk management related experience executing established framework, standards, policies and procedures.
· Good troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge with the ability to think outside the box
· Broad knowledge of information technology systems, concepts and methodologies
· Goals oriented with the ability to work under pressure
· Aptitude to build relationships, engage and influence others in a diverse environment
· Experience working in the energy/power sector
· Experience working in government/non-profits
· Certification in Business Analysis
Valid through: 12/9/2021