We are looking for Business Operations Specialist for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Business Operations Specialist
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Project Specialist will work closely with the Program Manager and Business Development Team to update and monitor systems for collection and tracking of data.
- These systems provide data for both internal purposes (bi-monthly reporting, data flow through different teams).
- A small portion of the position's time will also be dedicated to some mid- level projects, as well as follow-up support for the Project Manager for ongoing data tracking as it pertains to completed projects.
- Will have possibility of increased responsibility of greater complexity, scope and impact.
- Systems Input
- Administrative Support
- Event Planning
- Data Analysis and Tracking
- Presentation Development with Powerpoint
- Team A/AR Tracker
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions.
- Event management
- MS Office Suite
- Mastery of Excel or Smartsheets
- PowerPoint building
- Data Matrix - Strong Data Entry
- Must be results oriented, have sound judgment, and excellent people skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (2013 preferred) including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and presentation development.
- Open to learning new CRM tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Two plus years administrative experiencerequired; including a demonstrated knowledge of various software and data tracking systems.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize work with little supervision.
- Ability to strongly communicate with different teams to obtain and provide updates on varying projects in motion.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent is required for this position