About the team
The Business Operations Manager is a key member of the Premier Agent Strategy & Business Operations team. This team runs the Premier Agent business, setting strategic direction, figuring out how strategy gets implemented, and owning the results that flow from strategy. We are heavy-hitters who move fast, think big, and team up to deliver results. Our closest partners are the sales force, product org, and marketing team.About the role
Zillow Group’s mission is to build the world’s most trusted and vibrant home related marketplace. Zillow Group’s largest business unit, Premier Agent, introduces consumers who are looking to buy or sell homes to real estate agents who can help them do so. We are in the process of transforming this business by partnering more closely with the best real estate agents across the country to deliver exceptional experiences to consumers and ultimately get more people into a home they love. We are looking for a highly strategic Business Operations Manager with strong critical thinking and analytical skills who can support our efforts to accelerate this transformation by incubating elite programs and standing up close partnerships with top real estate operators.
- Strategy: Understand and refine our partnership strategy for Premier Agent across our elite partner programs, incorporating takeaways from every market as we grow. Identify, validate, and execute on opportunities to improve all aspects of our partnership strategy. Maintain a holistic view across all of our select programs to provide recommendations to leadership on program development and direction.
- Operations: Develop and lead pilot initiatives to innovate on the partnership strategy. Stand up our elite partner programs, both at launch and at scale. Formalize performance and portfolio management and growth standards for our elite programs. Design and execute on the selection of top partners into elite programs.
- Analysis: Use quantitative and qualitative data analysis and business knowledge to generate recommendations for improvement and growth. Keep a pulse on the health of our Premier Agents’ experience and take action on feedback. Assist in developing the reporting required to define, track, and communicate findings that help us understand the performance of our partners and our strategy.
- Leadership: Work closely with Premier Agent Sales, Operations, Analytics, Marketing and Product teams to “think big, most fast” and lead change to transform the real estate industry. Build a career with the nation’s largest and most vibrant real estate marketplace.
Who you are
- You are an all around talent, you can think through a complex business problem and tackle it.
- 3+ years of experience in some combination of management consulting, strategy, business operations and/or project management.
- An ownership mentality, comfort charting a new course, confidence in the face of ambiguity, and a bias toward action.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Outstanding data analysis, problem structuring, verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Fast learner with the ability to see the big picture while also being unafraid to dive deep to seek creative solutions.
- Ability to synthesize and distill key insights and recommendations from a diverse set of data and crisply communicate with senior leadership.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- A phenomenal teammate with a track record of making change happen through collaboration and drive.
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses the largest portfolio of real estate brands on mobile and the web. We are on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction and are building transformational tools and services that make it easier for everyone to find and get into a home they love. We are working to create an on-demand real estate transaction experience for every stage of the home lifecycle -- for buyers, sellers, renters and borrowers - and we're well on our way. No matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making this vision a reality for millions of people.At Zillow Group, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. But, don't just take our word for it. Read our reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (#69), Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity (#38), Fortune Best Workplaces for Parents (#31), Fortune Best Workplaces for Women (#20), Fatherly's Best Workplaces for New Dads (#37), JUST Capital 100 Company (#69), Bloomberg Gender Equality Index constituent.