$80K — $100K *
Slalom is seeking a Business Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing Regional Delivery Team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-faced environment and enjoys executing on a wide variety of projects. The person should be detail oriented, client service driven, resourceful, creative, and collaborative with a demonstrated commitment to excellence. Preferred candidates are those who can quickly build relationships, communicate clearly and effectively and are excited to refine and create reports in Excel and PowerBI.
Creating and Maintaining PowerBI Dashboards
Reporting and Metrics
Time and Expense Review
Ad hoc data analysis
Quarterly and Annual Bonus Guidance
Operational Onboarding & Education of Leaders
Auditing Data for Accuracy
Partnership with Corporate Services Teams
SharePoint Site Owner
Other Duties as Assigned
An Excel whiz. You’re adept at using the tool quickly and have in-depth knowledge of its strengths and limitations.
Experienced with PowerBI. You are excited to learn more and create new reports and visualizations.
Adaptable. You’re able to leverage your skills in a variety of settings and in front of a variety of stakeholders.
Resourceful and savvy, you’re capable and solving problems on-the-fly and remain calm under pressure.
A fantastic communicator. You are able quickly and clearly convey thoughts and ideas in verbal and written format with exceptional grammar and punctuation.
Detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
Able to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. You have a strong bias for action and can prioritize competing projects and tasks.
· Able to deal with ambiguity and forge ahead even when the road is unclear.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Minimum 3-5 years of design experience.
· Client-facing experience in an agency or consultancy setting highly preferred.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerBI
· Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little supervision.
· Demonstrated problem-solving, organization and multi-tasking capabilities.
Valid through: 1/22/2021