$80K — $100K *
Strategically develop systems to support effective operations of the Research Integration Hub. Provide business expertise to leadership and support development and implementation of new processes that support clinical trial infrastructure including study start up. Identify means of monitoring and improving financial performance of clinical trials including developing a tracking system, partner with program leadership to ensure operational efficiency, and leverage new opportunities. Develop and track implementation of initiatives including project management, facilitation, and operational planning. Manage tracking progress against the implementation plan including identification, analysis, and monitoring of issues and outcomes.
Seattle Children's Employer Highlights:
- Leader in Pediatric Care: Because of our people, Seattle Children’s is recognized as a leading teaching, research and specialty care center at the forefront of pediatric care.
- Competitive Benefits: We support a healthy work–life balance. Our benefits include employee care, paid time off, health insurance and retirement savings.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values, and heritage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public health, or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in research administration.
- MBA or MHA.
- Previous management experience.
- Experience in health care services.
- Experience in business development, program planning, and organization partnerships.
Valid through: 2/22/2021
$100K — $150K
11 days ago