This individual takes a leadership role within Global Procurement as a Business Operations Manager. This individual will lead a broad range of processes on behalf of his/her team both internally and with the greater organization in order to drive overall operational excellence. Primarily, this individual will be responsible for quantitative & qualitative analysis, performance metric reporting, and communications. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a Business Operations Management network, key business partners in Finance and HR, senior level management, and all GCS team members.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis to support procurement activities and priority projects. This includes procurement data such as spend, savings, supplier information, transactions, etc. (Partners with GP Finance as appropriate).
- Reports and tracks performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement and driving actions to address where needed.
- Develops content and manages all employee meetings (AEM), team websites, and engagement materials to maintain a connected Global Procurement team
- eSourcing champion for Global Procurement (including advising on sourcing strategies and supporting GP as the eSourcing system/process subject matter expert)
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 6+ years of experience in a Procurement / Supply Chain function
- Experience leading communications and complex analysis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills including statistical analysis and financial modelling
- Superior communication skills, including executive messaging
- Strong Influencing skills
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills
- Advanced in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong project management skills with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies
- Mastery of the English language