Primary job functions include:
- Influence smart business decisions through analysis of business procedures and ROI.
- Work with Customer Experience Operations (CXO) non-subscriber support agents to optimize operational deliverables.
- Develop field performance and maintain metrics that support business goals and strategy.
- Continuously seek areas to improve processes.
- Educate team members on best business practices and policies.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Business Operations Manager will have the following:
- Ability to lead team of analysts toward objectives & deliver operational results as well as develop team members’ skills and address opportunities to enable team success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure documents related to area of business
- Strong customer service and team work; ability to interact cross-functionally with various levels of employees and management.
- Ability to think logically and be able to analyze different parts of the problem at the same time and solve a variety of different business problems.
- A bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions