The Manager, Business Operations – Nursing will provide analytical support for the department’s budgetary management, capital planning, project coordination and strategic business operations and assesses the continuum of service delivery for administrative, financial, operational and strategic objectives for the division and clinical leaders.
The Manager, Business Operations – Nursing serves as a resource in financial and operational analysis to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates the functions of all revenue within the division. Provides overall financial analysis summaries and recommendations to facilitate planning, including identification of risks and opportunities.
- Provides analytical support for managers, directors, executive directors, and the Senior Vice President regarding operational efficiencies and administrative functions.
- Manages reporting, current financial and operational reports, and record keeping functions for the divisions. Delivers periodic reports regarding operational effectiveness and performance.
- Assists in annual capital and operational budget planning and management; liaises with divisional managers to interpret individual results.
- Integrates delivery processes for optimal patient care based on available resources.
- Develops and coordinates contract implementation for the division.
- Serves as Project Coordinator. Assesses situations, uncovers problems regarding, quality control, procedures, equipment and supply needs. Represents the division on network committees to assist with financial and quality related opportunities.
- Designs, develops, and implements continual improvements related to key performance indicators of the revenue cycle. Schedules and prepares monthly dashboards to review key performance indicators, benchmarks, metrics, revenue and operational goals for the department.
- Compiles and manipulates data with the expectation of transforming into logical, defensible, presentable, and actionable information. Makes recommendations to Sr. Vice President regarding opportunities and risks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Masters’ Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Health Administration, or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- 1 plus years of experience in budget and financial analysis, business operations management, and project management to include experience with high level reporting, building reports and professional presentations.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Prefer budget and reimbursement experience working in an acute care health environment or other health care setting.
Req #: 5952