The essential duties for this job include:
- Analyzes trends on resource expenditures, economic impacts, or monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Consults with human resources, information technology and accounting divisional staff to resolve issues and to ensure responsiveness to the organizations functional responsibilities and meet the needs of the divisions and offices.
- Coordinates and processes accounts payables, invoices, and travel. Troubleshoots financial information, data discrepancies, and monitors accounts.
- Coodinates with other divisions to ensure timely contract, supplemental, and work authorization reviews, approvals, execution, and resolution of issues.
- Directs the planning, development, procurement, and contract award of professional, architectural, engineering, consultant, and ROW services and contracts.
- Oversees Division/District purchasing and warehousing operations to meet operational and project deli