As Business Operations Manager at Domo, you'll be working closely with business owners throughout the organization todrive mission-critical projects to completion. You will be responsible for identifying, scoping, and managing of these systems-related projects.
Projects will have an emphasis on internal processes and systems. You will drive these projects from kick-off to delivery. You will ensure the work is well understood, is resourced appropriately, and is executed successfully across multiple departments.
This is not just a tactical role. You'll use your strategic thinking skills to drive successful organizational long term plans while working on multiple, highly-detailed projects. As the business grows, it is critical that you develop methods to help theteam get their work done effectively and drive the business to think critically about how to plan and prioritize the work.
- Work – On the team, we work to constantly up-level customer service and make Domo the obvious choice. Not being easily discouraged and knowing how to be politely persistent is key.
- Fight – We fight for our customer’s loyalty and trust. We’re all about the customer. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We’ll do the same.
- Innovate – We encourage ideas of improvement for yourself, the team and the company. Be a self-starter and go theextra mile.
- Create – We are always trying to create “big fish” opportunities. Prepare endlessly and wade through a lot of information, contacts and leads in order to put yourself in a position to land the big accounts.
- Serve – We serve our customers, listen to their needs, then work with them to deliver the solution.
- Gather requirements across departments for core operational processes and projects.
- Develop operational plans to address identified gaps and manage the implementation of recommended solution.
- Partner with internal teams to iterate on and evolve solutions as needed.
- At least 5 years in an organization managing resources, tasks, and workflows.
- Proven track record of developing, documenting, presenting, and implementing functional requirements that led to theimplementation of new cross-functional business processes.
- Exceptional communication skills! The ability to listen and interpret underlying team needs and also make compelling recommendations for improvements.
- Driven strategist and problem solver.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing needs and demands of a hyper growth technology company.
- Team player who works effectively across all levels of the organization.